Williamson County is fortunate to have a superior public-school system which functions in harmony with a thriving, local economy and high-standards for academic achievement. This didn’t happen by accident. Forward-looking leadership over many years has made this happen. It is my desire to build upon that tradition of leadership.
The 2018 Williamson County School Board election is not about the past. It is about the present – and even more about the future. Decisions made by the WCSB will have an impact far beyond a school year, or even a term of office; which is why having the right person representing District Four is so vital.
Below are three principles driving my candidacy:
Planning, Forecasting & Budgeting: Anticipating the needs and planning for them will allow for exploring additional revenue streams and balancing increasing expense demands.
- 20+ year successful career in finance, lending, and executive management
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Strategic Thinking: This is the fundamental purpose of the board. Operational and tactical issues should continue to be addressed by the WCS leadership and staff.
- Process oriented; results driven
- Growth and development planner
- Collaborative, discussion oriented leader and speaker
Leadership for Today and Tomorrow: Proper leadership today can assure the quality of education for the future.
- I am 42 years old with three WCS children, ages 13, 11, 7
- Investing in our youth today builds sustainable communities for tomorrow
- Energy, stability and continuity for years to come
I am eager to begin my campaign and public service. You can affirm my eligibility in the general election which is held August 2nd, 2018.